Thursday, July 05, 2012

My response to Amy

Definitely vote for Julie and Lauren if this kind of backstabbing is what you want in your club officers. I will not discuss what went on in the BOD, because it is supposed to be a private list, and while I feel sometimes there are reasons for sharing its discussions, my fellow officers disagree, and I will honor their feelings.

As for the UARC being a carbon-copy of the NARBC, I have no idea what Amy is talking about.

That's it, folks. I do think the first comment on Amy's post says everything that needs to be said. It's been an honor to serve you, and I hope you keep Lisa Rodenfels, Tina Vance, and Charlotte Schweikart in office, They have served the club and honorably, and would like to continue to do so. I'd also like you to vote for Jenna Leonard as President, as she will continue to keep our club running smoothly.


No comments: