Sunday, August 09, 2009

Losing Our Way of Life Pt III

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_YOlUBoIk

I decided to give it some time before I continued with this series, and I'm glad I did. I have a few installments planned. This one is about the healthcare plan that the OBAMA administration tried to shove down our throats without giving legislators time to read it. They sounded like one of those irritating TV salesmen...

"This is the greatest thing that ever was, But YOU HAVE TO ACT NOW!!!!! Or it will be gone forever!!!!"

Yeah, right. Watch the video above.

2 comments:

ThreeLittleLadiesRabbitry said...

Jan, thanks for the link. If you weren't aware we have our own battle going here in Michigan. I met with Candice Miller's office last week. Granholm is trying to get a mandatory health care plan in michigan for all municipalities and school districts, of course this would be run by the state of michigan.

Rob Usakowski

Jan said...

Hi Rob,

No, I was not aware. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I have to wonder why they feel they have to make it "mandatory"? Is it"s because it's so bad no one (apart from the most desperate) would choose it otherwise?