Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Pics coming

I've had such a frustrating Spring trying to get rabbits bred, that I did some housecleaning (actually, I lent out some bunns to other breeders to see if they would have better luck) and brought in some new bunns.

I went to an old acquaintance who no longer breeds and bought a trio of rabbits, a buck and two does. They are related to Mopsie, who is the doe with the spectacular litter of ten who graces my blog and my web page. The buck will be sold along with one of my baby does from Dark's colorful litter, the does are staying here to be bred. They are from some excellent older lines, and if they do half as well as Mopsie did they'll do 10 times better than the newer lines I was so heavily invested in. I also picked up a gorgeous dark black buck from my good friend Dustin. :)

3 comments:

Annette said...

It is a spectacular litter at that and you've taken a cool picture of them all out on your couch.

Jan said...

Thank you Annette! :)

Denise said...

How cool you got one of Dustin's black Germans. Be fun to see what happens when crossed with your stock.