Saturday, April 11, 2009

Still more cuteness



One of the frustrating things about raising rabbits is having a litter and wanting to keep every one of them. :) I have to repeat this breeding. These babies are so friendly and so cute, there is not a shy one amongst them. Somehow the other day, three of them got out, they must have jumped out as I was feeding them (in the dark) and they roamed all day. Come evening, as I was feeding, something didn't look right, why were there only 4 babies in the cage? Not to worry, I called the bunnies and all three came running to be scooped up and put back with Mom. :) Ya gotta love that!

I wanted to keep a buck from this litter, but right now there appears to only be one buck (imagine that!) and he is promised to someone. I wonder if I can talk her out of him? Not likely, he's really nice. Oh well, I guess Dark has another date with Crosby in her future...

3 comments:

Annette said...

Cute story. Happy Easter.

Jan said...

Thanks Annette! And a Happy and Blessed Easter to you!

Dustin said...

I am just LOVING that red and tort coloring!! God Bless and Happy Easter!