Friday, March 07, 2008

Lots and lots of Tans!

Yesterday, just as I got home from work, Sunrise had her litter. I haven't had a really good look at them yet, but it looks like there are 5 fat bunnies, and one of them is a Lilac Tan, one is a self, and the other 3 look to be Blue and Black Tans. Then this evening, right before feeding time, Yeungling gave birth to 10 babies. This is her first litter, and it looks as though they may have come out too fast and overwhelmed her, 4 didn't make it. Of the remaining 6, there are Lilac Tans, one is a self Black, and the rest are Blue or Black Tans. Both litters are sired by the handsome Santonio.

JACKPOT!!! I have always wanted Lilac tans, now I have some. :)

Mattie is still due to deliver her first litter, by Lear. I'm keeping as close an eye on her as I can, her appetite is somewhat off and she plays with her hay, so I think she is pregnant, but it's hard to say. She's due today, so we should see some more babies this weekend.

No comments: