Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Orange socks and Joy


OK, so they're a bit big. But oh, so comfy! And they don't slide down around my toes when I wear my hunting boots!



This is JG's Joy. I was just cleaning up her back a bit, her dad managed to send a little spray over her way (I didn't name him Stinker for nothing, lol), so she got some spot cleaning. If the temps warm up a little, I'm going to switch her dad out with her cousin JG's Mr Clean, who so far hasn't displayed a tendency to dirty up his neighbors. I also weighed her again today, almost 11 pounds! That is especially remarkable since tomorrow she turns 6 months old! I think I'm going to cut back her pellets just a wee bit, I don't want her getting fat. I checked her over, she's getting just a little webbed inside her hind legs. So tomorrow, while hubby is home, I'll brush them well and trim around her butt. I'll do the same for Mr Clean, Ivomec everybody, and clean cages. Thursday I start my new job. It will be good to get back in the groove, not to mention the positive impact it will have on my bank account, lol!

No comments: