Sunday, September 09, 2007

Had a good day...

Heard the song, "Had a bad day..." ?

Well, I had a good one. It's been a long time coming, but I did have a very good day.

Life has had its ups & downs lately, to be honest. But I think there is light at the end of the tunnel. Things might not go the way I thought they would, but they will go towards their logical end. I've suffered a setback with my plans to move ahead with my life, but every cloud has a silver lining. It involves family. I know it all sounds cryptic, but sometines when one thing you counted on happening doesn't, something even better comes along and takes its place.

And that is what is happening with me. Details to come soon. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, Jan - you're killin' me! What gives?
LCR

Jan said...

Lol, in good time!

Anonymous said...

Lord, grant me the serenity.......
RIGHT NOW!!! :^) :^)

LCR