Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Not much new...

Things are pretty quiet. Bunnies are growing, so is wool. I need to get grooming this weekend in prep for Convention. Verizon looks so nice, except for her ear that she likes to drop on occasion. I think Stinker and Antje will be my main focus. Sherman will come along, too, but he's getting into the "piggy" stage that some of my bucks like to go through during their adolescence. They're good breeders, though, I wonder if the pigginess is related to libido?

We lost another of Louisa's babies, the runt, now there are 3. They are going strong, though. I think the runt would have made it, too, if not for such a rough first week. Sunrise's own babies are gorgeous, too, and the Tan that I'm selling is spoken for already.

Lear looks awesome, his wool is dense and mat-free so far, and he's growing like a weed. I'm going to weigh everyone this weekend, but they sure look big. We're getting a break from the heat and everyone is eating like a horse.

Chloe looks like she has doubled in size already, lol! She is such a sweet dog, and is well-built, but most likely we will spay her soon, as we have a Springer male who is entire, and that just wouldn't be a good thing, lol. Those would be some ugly puppies!

I can't wait for my job to end. 5 more weeks, and then I'm free! A co-worker suggested a great party idea, I think we are going to have one big blow-out on Sept 21st!

No comments: