Monday, July 02, 2007

Bunny adventures

It must be a Tan thing. Awhile back, my friend Claudia had this in her blog. Then this weekend, Merry's cousin Sunrise got loose while we were up at camp. One of my neighbors tried to catch her, but she was too sly. When I got home, I could not find her. Then today, while I was at work, one of my other neighbors spied her, and he and Bob successfully snared her. She's staying inside now. I had her out during this spell of cool weather, but no more for this bad girl! I thought I'd never see her again, and I am not taking any more chances! At least if she gets loose inside, there aren't too many places she can go.

2 comments:

claudia said...

Just stopped by to say hi and I see Merry's escapsist tendencies run in the family. Good news though, she has had two litters this spring and I got my first TAN angora bred here! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Jan said...

Claudia, that is such good news! What are the colors like in the first litter? Are they as deep as you'd hoped?