Thursday, March 29, 2007

Relief

Every once in awhile I make a very cryptic post that leaves some of you scratching your heads and saying, "OK, what the heck did THAT mean?" This is going to be another of those, lol. Trust me, though, it will mean something to some of you.

I had restless night. Some things just weren't adding up. So this morning I called my mentor. I've known this person an awfully long time, since I was a kid, in fact. I vented my frustration at certain situations, and my puzzlement at the words of some. Now this person has long-standing connections, and often knows more about what is going on in some circles than I can quite believe. Anyway, I am so glad I called. I heard things I really needed to, and had hoped for, because they were the only things that made any sense at all. Without going into detail, things, and people, are not always what they seem. And sometimes the worst thing you can do to someone is to give them exactly what they want.

Anyway, I feel better about things than I have in a long time. I am going to take my mentor's advice and refrain from commenting on things for awhile, and let the wheels of progress turn and watch what happens.

Oh, and the newsletter does look great! :)

No comments: