Friday, March 23, 2007

Nothing to retract?

I invite you all to review the previous entries and comments on this blog, and you decide if public apology is due. And please let our President know why you feel that way.

The actions of the same couple of people against certain other people is getting so predictable it would be funny if it weren't so pathetic, childish, and unprofessional.

Will I leave the NARBC? I've certainly thought about it, and I know several who have, more who will, and some who decided awhile back never to bother. Can't say I blame them. But will I? Nah, I don't think so. Maybe I'll change my mind, but I feel there is a place for someone who has the cajunas to tell the truth, and if no one else will, I will.

And for anyone who doubts my veracity about anything, I will make my offer yet again:

Ask, and I'll forward you the emails. If what has transpired in this blog is not enough to convince you, I've got a lot more.

But you know, there are those of you out there who should be speaking up, too. You know who you are. Remember, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

No comments: