Saturday, July 29, 2006

For Sale

Well, Persnickety, my black otter doe, has failed to conceive once again. So, I am offering her up for sale as a wooler, no pedigree. She produces about 8 or 9 oz at a 90 day clip, so she's no slouch. And IF she ever does deliver a litter, whoever owns her can bet I'll be wanting to buy any tan pattern babies from her. She is about 75% German, her sire is 50% new import bloodlines. I am asking only $30.00 for her, but you do have to come and get her. I'll be at Christine Oliver's house in Mass. for the fiber gathering she is hosting on Aug. 6th., however, so anyone in NY or points NE from there could pick her up there. I do have a PayPal account, please contact me at jansgiants@hotmail.com for more information.


I also have a 7 week old blue tan doe for sale. I had thought I had someone lined up for her, but that person has not responded to my emails. So, unless I hear from her again, this beautiful baby is first come, first serve. She and her sister are pictured in the blog if you scroll down a bit. I am also asking $30.00 for her.

I'm also considering selling some fiber. I have a few pounds of white clipped and a few ounces of chocolate and a few ounces of black, both clipped. I'm thinking $6.00 an ounce, let me know if you are interested.

The Thrianta crosses look very promising! My favorite, a copper, looks like a buck, he is big, round, and has beautiful color. Hopefully he also carries a Tan gene. I'm definitely keeping him! Another favorite is a big, deep, dark red, round bunn who looks like a doe. These babies would be ideal for someone looking to develop red English or German hybrid Angoras, or is looking to improve the belly color in their Satins. Interested? Let me know.

No comments: