Saturday, June 17, 2006

Spinning away...

Well, I finally got 2 bobbins of singles done with the Dingo fiber. I have not been getting along with Polly, my Kromski Polonaise wheel, until today. I don't know how or why, but today we finally "clicked". I have her set up as a single drive, I cannot seem to get the tension I like using her with a double drive. I also find that the faster I go, the better she seems to like it. I'm still going to use my Babe electric spinner to ply with, but at least I'm finally comfortable with this gorgeous wheel! But I'm still going to get a travel wheel, I just don't know when. Gas prices have eaten up my "disposable" income, so I am considering selling fiber to get the bunns paying for themselves. At least show season is over, and I don't have to drive all over Creation! Now if Dumpling would please produce a nice litter...

Just a note to some who, at times, have checked the blog every hour on the hour, I don't have the NARBC election results. I won't get them until they are announced on the Yahoo list, so I would check there if I were you. ;)

2 comments:

Terri said...

So when's that?

Jan said...

When they have gotten responses from all the winners, one way or the other.