Thursday, March 02, 2006

So here it is:

I received this email today:

Janet,
Please take note of the dates on the posts from you and your printer! I could post all of my personal emails on the NARBC list or you use them on you blog, if you like. This way members can make up there own mind about who's at fault with regarding the lateness of the Newsletter. I have treated you professionaly and with respect......... You have the audacity to post lies about me on your blog.
Shame on you Janet!!
THE WICKET WITCH :>)
PS. I have more personal e-mails to forward to you for your reading pleasure.

So here is my response, SHARON.

I know your loyal friends read my blog, I have to wonder what they will think, after having read the emails. Being the fair-minded people I believe them to be, I think you're going to have some 'splainin' to do...

Please be patient, the document takes time to load:

*The document has been deleted, it served its purpose, but it has been brought to my attention that it could cause grief to innocent parties. (Of which Sharon is not one)*

I eagerly await your response, Sharon, and I invite you to respond here.

3 comments:

Angora Girl said...

OMG Janet!!!! I can't believe that this is STILL going on? She's nuts!!!!

Jan said...

Apparently she just noticed the previous posts on the blog. Anyway, I'll let the emails speak for themselves and I am (hopefully) finished with this.

Elaine said...

A professional WHAT? and with respect to WHOME?