Friday, March 03, 2006

Apologies...

... to those who don't care to read the club BS. Sometimes my buttons get pushed the wrong way. This whole argument has actually been going on for a long time, and on several different levels, and I just get fed up with finger-pointing. So I am going to let the facts speak for themselves, and drop this issue. Thanks for your patience!

Persnickety's breeding did not take, so she went back in with the buck. This morning she had pulled wool like crazy - maybe it took this time? Never seen a doe react to being bred by pulling wool the next morning. :X I moved Carmie indoors, in the nursery cage. She's not happy about it, but with the unpredictability of the weather lately, I felt it was best.

I have my first set of new outdoor cages, I'll try to get pictures taken and posted this weekend. I really like them, they are solid and versatile.

5 comments:

kim said...

There are many people who are very dissapointed in you Janet. I thought you had more class than to things like I have seen posted here and on some of your links to other bloggs.

Jan said...

If you prefer false claims to the documentable truth, then I am equally disappointed in YOU.

claudia at countrywool said...

I am appalled at what has been going on behind the scenes, but not surprised. I sent a check in for membership to the NARBC last summer and it has still not been cashed. Unreal.

Hang in there and keep the faith!

Jan said...

Thanks Claudia! I've been hearing other stories like yours. That also happened to me with another club we are both aquainted with... ;)

Elaine said...

The similarities are scary aren't they. Here's a point of interest; look up who was buddies with some of the movers and shakers of the 'other' club and who is still a supporter of same.