Sunday, September 25, 2005

Too much to do, too little time...

I plan to cut my bunny population down to 8 rabbits. What with the new car payment and gas prices going up, I have had to work overtime every chance I get. I can't keep up with everything! And there have been other issues as well.

So far this weekend I have shorn a couple of bunns and gotten 3 others ready for show. But that should have been done a week ago. I also got some fiber blended for the Dingo sweater. I wanted to get more fiber dyed, but just never got to it. The Moorit fleece that I got from Claudia is just lovely, it is naturally very close in color to Dingo's fiber, I may not dye it after all. Instead, since I have a couple of white bunns in need of shearing, I may just dye their wool and add it to the blend.

2 comments:

claudia at countrywool said...

Glad you liked the fleece :)

You mentioned something about rufus and breeding a bit back...can you expand when you have time?

Jan said...

Hi Claudia,

I will, I am meeting some people at Convention to discuss this and will be writing about it when I get back. Just want to make sure I have all my facts straight and sources lined up before putting it in print. ;)