Monday, July 25, 2005

Public disagreements

I just wanted to say that I do not agree with public accusations and tongue-lashings. Especially if the one doing it has ever been the victim of such themselves. I've had some very spirited disgreements with others regarding things I have said, but I have always born in mind a phrase I read in a Sunday School lesson once:

"The relationship is more important than the point."

I feel that when someone buys something from me, it is theirs to do with as they please. I no longer have anything to say about it. If I don't like what they do with it, then I don't sell them another. I also take a great deal of pride when something formerly mine is featured with pride on another's site.

There's already too much animosity in the world, IMO. Why create more?

No comments: